Visimind’s solution supports the activities of gas undertakings in the following areas:
- Records of terrestrial network infrastructure and gas appliances – map-measuring images taken from helicopters on location,
- Planning and network design – orthophotomap area planned network expansion, surface laser scanner levelling, digital maps of land surveying,
- Location failures – inspection and documentation of the network and its surroundings by helicopter,
- Aided in service - documentation of the network and its depiction through images integrated with a digital map.
Visimind’s application methods allow for the simultaneous analysis of information about the technical condition of the network and the location of objects. Full functionality is achieved through the integration of a numerical model of the land surface, stereographic images, detailed infrared imagery from ortho-photo-mapping, situational vector maps and cadastral and thematic factors.
In addition, our data can be used for:
- Measurement of geodetic coordinates and description of the elements of railway infrastructure,
- Screening of the rail belt and visualization of the environment (vegetation hazards),
- Creation of digital and noise maps,
- 3D terrain and architecture modelling with laser scanning technology.
The aim is to provide valuable solutions for customer support in the following areas:
- Optimization network infrastructure management
- Improvement in the planning and development of networks
- Increase in effectiveness of infrastructure investment
If you are interested in our services, we can provide an offer specifically tailored to your needs.